Saturday, April 22, 2006

Last night a number of interesting and rare things happened. I was playing Hexic HD with a friend, which is to say he was playing and I was giving advice. If you've ever played the game you will see how this is possible and potentially helpful. We actually got three black pearls to form a cluster. If you had told me last week that I would have participated in such a thing I would have not believed you in a forceful manner.

After this we decided to drive to Decatur to procure alcohol. I bought a 6 pack of Blue Moon, Mike's hard berry lemonade (Hard berries motherfucker. See a doctor.), and three different flavors of Boones Farm. I'm not kidding. Fucking Boones Farm. It has been a very long time since I bought alcohol if I'm sitting around and buying Boones Farm. I drank a whole bottle of it last night. It was like Koolaid with a sparkling fermented flavor, though I think NyQuil is stronger.

I'm not sure how Mom will take the presence of alcohol in the fridge, but I will do my best to get it out of there as soon as possible. I'm not sure she will take comfort in that either. I would try to invite people over to help consume it but I think every girl in town is pregnant, and the men are too busy beating them and hiding their shoes to participate. Not even for beer and the Xbox 360 will they stop beating their pregnant wives and girlfriends. Nothing like screaming first person violence in high definition. It seems I must undertake this task all on my own. It won't be easy, but I'll get it done. I have an excellent work ethic.

No comments: