Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Goddamnit it Webtrap. Now I have to retype this whole thing thanks to your fucking stupid ass. I should uninstall you, you fuck.

Anyway, as I had said before webtrap fucked this post in the ass, there were some friends over for Ghost Recon this evening. It was worth it. We switched to Halo 2 later, and got our asses kicked. I managed a few second place finishes, but I couldn't really find a rhythm. Halo2 is all about the rhythm.

Dad is off to trucking school. He comes back briefly this weekend, and then takes his road test next week. After that he takes off to work full time for the company that sponsored his schooling. As I've said before the down side is he will be gone for so long. He only gets 4 days off per month. They haven't said if those days are all together or not, but I imagine they are. Only the Army pulls shit like that on their people. This will go hardest on Mom. I've suggested that she go with him, but he feels she won't be able to handle it and she feels she has to continue working. Not that I'm trying to get them out of the house, but in my mind they should be together.

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a shitty day at work. They are sending us dirtbags from corporate to inspect us. These people will find something wrong because there must be something up if your sales are up 44% yesterday and 22% for the week. They are just desperate to find a way to bring the company down. If they fire me, I don't really care. I can just follow my father's footsteps. Also I can make real money while I'm at it. Anyway, I'm off to sleep, or tomorrow will suck harder.

No comments: