Saturday, March 25, 2006

It sucks when you're looking forward to Firefly disc 3 and it doesn't show up. It was due to arrive Thursday. I've yet to see Netflix be this late. I've had to find other things to do.

I bought the 360 last night around 7pm. I brought it home, set it up, and played Ghost Recon. It's awesome, if not a little bit frustrating. Imagine Brothers in Arms with a steeper learning curve. It's really good, I just need practice. I cannot explain how awesome it is to take out a tank with a rocket launcher at close range. It looks absolutely amazing. I'm surprised I'm not playing it now.

My Dad leaves for Weatherford tomorrow. He's gone for three weeks. Maybe he has a weekend there somewhere, but I don't remember. In the meantime, it's just my sister, my mom, and me. I guess that means I have to do all the fixing around the house. People usually know better than to ask me, but I just am not so good at fixing sinks, cars, etc. If it's not related to video games, I don't know how to fix it. Maybe I'm just lazy. The difference here is that Dad is going off to make $41,000+ per year. That's almost 3 times what I make. It does make it easier to deal with him not being here when you know he's not coming back emptyhanded.

On a side note, read this.

No comments: