Thursday, March 09, 2006

I had a couple of friends over last night to watch Domino. It's a good movie. It wasn't a good movie to watch with my parents in the house. I found that the most objectionable content was the music. There was a rap song where the chorus was some kind of operatic "motherfucker." Rap aficionados probably know what song I'm referring to. Interestingly enough, Gracenote doesn't return any results for the soundtrack, so I have no way of knowing what songs were played (I keep getting all kinds of Fats Domino bullshit. It's really pissing me off). At any rate, the enjoyment level of the movie was significantly lowered because the parents were in the house.

This weekend, while the parents are at work, we are having a shindig where we will watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I've seen it in the theater, but I've never seen it on my TV. It will be fun. The old overnight crew gets together one last time to watch a movie and make fun of it. The last time we were all together for a movie was when we watched Team America: World Police. That movie is awesome. The best line from it is "Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth." The best song is of course Pearl Harbor sucked, just a little bit more than I miss you. I don't know what the song is called exactly, but that line is what I remember. Also there is the slow version of "America, Fuck Yeah."

No comments: