Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Father is in the other room watching The Big Lebowski. I am a little distressed. There is a whole shitload of swearing in that movie. There is so much swearing that even I get sick of hearing it after the first hour. That's like Popeye geting sick of spinach, except that swearing doesn't give me super strength.

As I sit here in my distressed state, I have decided to get the 360 and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. I will still have $540 left over after this. This is cool to say the least. I was looking at a digital camera to supplement my high definition gaming ness. Obviously I'm looking to Wal-Mart for all of this, because there's nothing else within an hour's drive. They have it. They must have it.

The Dude has just crashed his car after Walter screwed up the handoff. Fuck it, let's go bowling.

The Great Outdoor Fight is really starting to kick ass. If you aren't reading it, you should be. Start here. We've left off here. I literally can't wait to see what's happened next.

I've been watching Firefly via netflix these days. I really don't see why they cancelled the show, it is downright awesome. The movie was pretty decent too. Fox is so Goddamned gay sometimes. Observe the rap music in the Xmen3 trailer. No reason for that whatsoever, except Fox. I speculate, because I read about it somewhere, that they will kill Professor X and Cyclops. Who kills them? Jean Gray does, of course. I'm happy to be wrong, but it looks like I'm not. Anyway, I hope they get Firefly back on the air with this petition here, or this petition here. You can also go to this site here and fill out a profile, if you care enough to say you will financially support their efforts, which means you will subscribe to cable or buy DVD's if they're released. It asks for your email address, but it's not required. Basically it surveys your past Firefly purchases and the way you would prefer to receive future episodes, should they be made. Unless you hate the series, in which case don't bother.

No comments: