Thursday, April 06, 2006

So, all my talk of today going to suck? It did. Today wasn't fucking around. It was the kind of day that gets down on its knees and puts that cock right in its mouth. The ice cream freezer stopped working last night, so they had to pull everything out of it and put it in shopping carts in the back room. While this saved the store upwards of $10,000, it meant that I had to restock everything this morning, as well as do all my freight that they didn't work last night. Needless to say, I was unprepared for the inspection from the corporate dirtbags. At least I was busy. If the dairy manager hadn't come over to help my ass, I would still be stocking shit. Today was a full day to say the least. Tomorrow the cleanup continues, as I must organize the shit out of the back room since I have so much goddamned backstock. I have been cleaning up after morons for the last two days, so I haven't had a chance to get shit done like I normally do. Tomorrow I count everything in the back, do all my price changes and kick the Dreyers man in the ass for being such a prick.

Soon enough another friend of mine is coming over to play some videogames. I must share the wealth. People need to see the 360 in action. It's a side benefit that I get to feel the shallowest of emotions as my friends play games on my system. I just feel that I spent $400 and I will get more out of it if I get to share it with others. As long as I get to watch. Although there isn't much that's more frustrating than watching someone go through what you've already gone through, and they are doing it wrong. Anyway, I think he's here, so I'm going to go now.

No comments: