Friday, April 07, 2006

So, apparently calling someone a shitfucking cockmangler doesn't win them over to your side on xbox live. I really should learn to turn the microphone off. I did have to say to a particular set of morons that they should really learn not to stand still and zoom in with the sniper rifle. When the game is all snipers and no motion sensor, you are just asking for me to sneak up on you and bash you in the back of the head. I appreciate your ignorance, because that's my favorite way to kill someone. I just feel bad for you to always be humiliated in this way.

Today we finally watched disk three of Firefly. I am growing to like that series more by the minute. I am already feeling down that I will have to stop watching it after three more disks. It truly and totally sucks that they killed it. I crave more damnit.

Continuing from yesterday, I didn't see the Dreyers guy today. He said on Wednesday that he would be here Friday to kill a feature for me, but he didn't show. It's not that I can't kill a feature, that's easy. It's that he's a lying prick. He purposefully doesn't listen to what you want. If he were working for me I would fuck with him constantly. I would have him hating ice cream. He would go home and throw up when he sees an ice cream commercial on TV. Anyway, I'm off to sleep. (I always use anyway at the end of a post. I also use it to signal when you should shut up in an argument with me).

No comments: