Saturday, May 13, 2006

So, apparently some cock craving chucklefuck decided to submit a negative review of me on xbox live, saying that I was exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct. (Really, unsportsmanlike conduct is not using a weapon provided, it's team killing or just sitting there not helping your team when you have no reason not to do so). Having played a match with a bunch of people calling me and this other guy shotgun whores, I think I know who was being the dick. Really, why is the shotgun there except to be used by fuckers like me? It's not like I modded the game so only I have the shotgun. Dumbasses. How hard is it to kill me before I get within 10 feet of you anyway? It's not like you can snipe with the shotgun. I just don't get it. Call me a shotgun whore if you want, I don't care, but don't give me a negative review because I schooled your ass with it.

The other thing I was doing, and this is me being an asshole, was tossing smoke grenades in all fucking directions. Again, I figure if I have one, I might as well throw it before I get killed. It's wasted otherwise. Besides, you shouldn't be using the sniper rifle on a small level anyway, asshole. Clouds of death.

Dad should be home in about 12 days or so. He should be driving up here in a big ass truck. I'll try to have the lawn mowed by then. I hate doing that. But the Goddamned grass will grow and grow unless I march my pasty ass out there and mow it. It's one of those things.

And now a taste of what I'm listening to:

Cockroaches on the walls
Crabs crawling on my balls
Oh but I'm so clean cut
And I just want to fuck some slut
I love living in the city.

No comments: