Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I haven't been online much lately. Well, on the computer anyway. I've been absorbed by Call of Duty 2 on Xbox live. I just finished a game where we decided, as a team, to see how many times we could kill each other. I ended up with -58 kills, but this other guy had -141. I kept killing Germans though. that takes away from my score. It was kind of lame, but amusing nonetheless.

Dad has passed his tests and should be getting here around 7-8am. He gets 5 days off once he gets here, and then he goes out driving solo and getting paid proper. I'm looking forward to having him here, haven't seen him in about a month.

Saturday we are going to see Xmen 3. Before we see it we will eat at this Japanese restaurant called The Shogun. They cook the food in front of you and serve it up with rock and roll. I'm not so sure about the movie, but I've wanted to see it. I have a bad feeling that it will suck. The "hip" beat in the trailer was my first clue. We'll see. I might remember to post some thoughts, and I might not. Anyway, I'm sure there are people online who need to get their asses handed to them. I'm off.

No comments: